Thursday, May 13, 2010

Reflection, thoughts, and heartbreak.

Well I know its been a while since I have written anything. A lot has happened since my last post. I went to Cincinnati back in March to meet a beautiful baby boy named Evan with EB. His mom probably through I was a crazy lady because I could not stop crying. My heart ached when I looked at him. His mom was so nice and sweet. I got to talk to her and learn more about EB. Since than I have also became a member of a site called ebfriends. There I have met a lot of beautiful people with EB. You know I sit here thinking how ungrateful sometimes we can be as humans. We complain about the dumbest things and don't realize how lucky we are. This whole experience has made me sit down and put my priorities straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment